These Forgefix Multi-Purpose Pozi Compatible Screws with countersunk heads are made from A2 stainless steel. They are ideal for use in and with many materials.
Forgefix Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw - Stainless Steel
Estimated dispatch 08/12/2023
Ideal for use in sanitary locations and in marine environments.
Stainless Steel does not corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does, but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity, or poor circulation environments. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are required.
The Pozidriv screw is similar in appearance to the classic Phillips cross-head, but in fact is very different. The Pozidriv has four additional points of contact, and does not have the rounded corners that the Phillips screw drive has. The biggest advantage it offers is that, when used with the correct tooling in good condition, it does not cam out, allowing great torque to be applied. The Pozidriv screw can easily be distinguished by a line embossed in the screw head at 45° to the slots for the driver.
The screws' countersunk heads are designed to sink flush with substrates to leave a smooth surface finish. They have single threads, designed to offer higher pull out values and quicker insertion.
Very good quality
by Daveandsarah (06/21/2019)
Stainless wood screws
- Express delivery on all orders once machined.
- Click & Collect is available from our Falmouth store.
- All orders are expertly packed to ensure against damages.
- Delivery costs will be automatically calculated using the weight, size and delivery location of your order so delivery rates will vary.
Palletised Delivery Information
- Due to the size and weight of goods, some items will be sent via a roadside palletised delivery.
- We will contact you prior to dispatch to arrange a convenient weekday delivery.
- If a large curtain-sided lorry (the size of a double-decker bus) is unable to access/vacate your premises or pull-up outside the property (restricted access) your pallet may be sent on a ‘Book-In’ service, which means your local depot will contact you and arrange a date and suitable delivery transport with you. Your local delivery depot will call the next working day after dispatch to book the delivery with you for delivery within 5 working days.
- If a large curtain-sided lorry (the size of a double-decker bus) is able to access your premises and pull up outside the property, your pallet can be delivered on the next weekday suitable for you. Please let us know by 11:00 am the day before, so that we can dispatch in time.
Please be aware, if a forklift is unavailable at the delivery address (e.g. a residential address) people will be required to unload from the pallet by hand. This is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
We use a third-party courier service who have a strict policy on abuse or harassment towards their drivers. In any case where there is abuse or harassment, the driver is within their rights to refuse delivery.
It is your responsibility to dispose of all packaging and pallets, this is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
Please download Pallettrack's Home Delivery guide for more information on their roadside delivery service.
- If you wish to arrange a collection with a courier of your choice then we are more than happy to package the goods for you. Please email us your full cutting list for specific prices and estimated weight and dimensions.
- Contactless collection is an option for any order. Our collections take place at our workshop in Falmouth, Cornwall between the hours of 9 am-4 pm any weekday excluding bank holidays.
- We will contact you once the goods are ready to collect, so a convenient timeslot can be arranged.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Bickland Business Centre
Tregoniggie Industrial Estate
Bickland Water Road
Please see our full returns policy in our terms of supply document (Clause 9)