Our Semi-Ramp Profile Threshold creates a smart and stylish join between floors of slightly different heights. If your floor surface levels don't quite match up, this threshold helps to cover the awkward transitions between your solid wood or laminate flooring and other surfaces, such as fitted carpet and vinyl, around your home.
Oak Semi Ramp Profile
Estimated dispatch 08/12/2023
Simple to install - trim the threshold to length, attach the plastic gripper to the subfloor and push the threshold into place. The small plastic serrations will hold the threshold in place, yet still allow the threshold to be gently lifted off for future maintenance. There are no visible fixings to spoil the beauty of the natural wood.
- Comes pre-finished with a clear, silk lacquer
- Requires no additional treatment
- An essential finishing touch to your laminate flooring
These thresholds are designed to accommodate different flooring thicknesses between 15 and 18mm. Other specialist variations in wood spices and thicknesses from 10mm to 13mm or 19mm to 22mm are available; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
by Slmn (04/25/2022)
- Express delivery on all orders once machined.
- Click & Collect is available from our Falmouth store.
- All orders are expertly packed to ensure against damages.
- Delivery costs will be automatically calculated using the weight, size and delivery location of your order so delivery rates will vary.
Palletised Delivery Information
- Due to the size and weight of goods, some items will be sent via a roadside palletised delivery.
- We will contact you prior to dispatch to arrange a convenient weekday delivery.
- If a large curtain-sided lorry (the size of a double-decker bus) is unable to access/vacate your premises or pull-up outside the property (restricted access) your pallet may be sent on a ‘Book-In’ service, which means your local depot will contact you and arrange a date and suitable delivery transport with you. Your local delivery depot will call the next working day after dispatch to book the delivery with you for delivery within 5 working days.
- If a large curtain-sided lorry (the size of a double-decker bus) is able to access your premises and pull up outside the property, your pallet can be delivered on the next weekday suitable for you. Please let us know by 11:00 am the day before, so that we can dispatch in time.
Please be aware, if a forklift is unavailable at the delivery address (e.g. a residential address) people will be required to unload from the pallet by hand. This is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
We use a third-party courier service who have a strict policy on abuse or harassment towards their drivers. In any case where there is abuse or harassment, the driver is within their rights to refuse delivery.
It is your responsibility to dispose of all packaging and pallets, this is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
Please download Pallettrack's Home Delivery guide for more information on their roadside delivery service.
- If you wish to arrange a collection with a courier of your choice then we are more than happy to package the goods for you. Please email us your full cutting list for specific prices and estimated weight and dimensions.
- Contactless collection is an option for any order. Our collections take place at our workshop in Falmouth, Cornwall between the hours of 9 am-4 pm any weekday excluding bank holidays.
- We will contact you once the goods are ready to collect, so a convenient timeslot can be arranged.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Bickland Business Centre
Tregoniggie Industrial Estate
Bickland Water Road
Please see our full returns policy in our terms of supply document (Clause 9)