Osmo TopOil is ideal for protecting interior furniture surfaces and work surfaces made of soild wood or edgeglued panels (e.g. kitchen worktops, desks, shelving etc.). Also suited to cork and OSB.
Osmo Top Oil
Estimated dispatch 08/12/2023
Osmo top oil is designed for use on wooden kitchen worktops and other interior joinery. Based on the original polyx-oil this oil is extremely tough and hardwearing. It is water repellant and resistant to wine, beer, coffee, cola, fruit juices and milk. The matt finish on this oil enhances the natural beauty of the wood with a sheen free look.
When using on worktops, or in damp environments such as bathrooms, we recommend an initial coat of Osmo 4006 wood protector for extra protection against moisture.
- Approx coverage 12m² for 500ml
High quality oil
by Lisamackay7 (01/12/2021)
Very effective on my kitchen worktop. You have to be careful not to use too much as it leaves a residue and you only need a few coats. High quality item.
by Michelle (12/18/2020)
Looks great on the wood, as expected.
Does the job
by Gsticklee (04/11/2020)
Looks great on my oak. Make sure you don't put it on too thick to avoid runs and sticky spots.
by Ntrikka (02/12/2019)
Fantastic product - kept the light shade of the Russian birch plywood whilst hardening and smoothing the top so that it could be used as a desk table top. Fanstastic customer service from John who advised applying each layer by rubbing it in with a cotton cloth and sanding in between each layer. I did 4 layers in total and the result is perfect.
by James (11/29/2016)
This is a great way to finish oak, and I suppose many hardwoods. It is natural in colour but slightly darkens and enhances the grain of the wood, especially with several coats. It gives the slick finish of professional expensive furniture, without any stickiness or shine, and looks great.
- Express delivery on all orders once machined.
- Click & Collect is available from our Falmouth store.
- All orders are expertly packed to ensure against damages.
- Delivery costs will be automatically calculated using the weight, size and delivery location of your order so delivery rates will vary.
Palletised Delivery Information
- Due to the size and weight of goods, some items will be sent via a roadside palletised delivery.
- We will contact you prior to dispatch to arrange a convenient weekday delivery.
- If a large curtain-sided lorry (the size of a double-decker bus) is unable to access/vacate your premises or pull-up outside the property (restricted access) your pallet may be sent on a ‘Book-In’ service, which means your local depot will contact you and arrange a date and suitable delivery transport with you. Your local delivery depot will call the next working day after dispatch to book the delivery with you for delivery within 5 working days.
- If a large curtain-sided lorry (the size of a double-decker bus) is able to access your premises and pull up outside the property, your pallet can be delivered on the next weekday suitable for you. Please let us know by 11:00 am the day before, so that we can dispatch in time.
Please be aware, if a forklift is unavailable at the delivery address (e.g. a residential address) people will be required to unload from the pallet by hand. This is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
We use a third-party courier service who have a strict policy on abuse or harassment towards their drivers. In any case where there is abuse or harassment, the driver is within their rights to refuse delivery.
It is your responsibility to dispose of all packaging and pallets, this is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
Please download Pallettrack's Home Delivery guide for more information on their roadside delivery service.
- If you wish to arrange a collection with a courier of your choice then we are more than happy to package the goods for you. Please email us your full cutting list for specific prices and estimated weight and dimensions.
- Contactless collection is an option for any order. Our collections take place at our workshop in Falmouth, Cornwall between the hours of 9 am-4 pm any weekday excluding bank holidays.
- We will contact you once the goods are ready to collect, so a convenient timeslot can be arranged.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Bickland Business Centre
Tregoniggie Industrial Estate
Bickland Water Road
Please see our full returns policy in our terms of supply document (Clause 9)
Shop Oils & WaxesView All
Osmo Door Oil
From £38.08 inc. VAT
Osmo 1101 Extra Thin Wood Wax
From £22.40 inc. VAT
Rustins Boiled Linseed Oil
From £4.20 inc. VAT
Briwax Wax Polish
From £16.99 inc. VAT
Rustins Danish Oil
From £13.00 inc. VAT
Rustins Tung Oil
From £15.50 inc. VAT
Osmo 007 Teak Oil
From £22.40 inc. VAT
Osmo 410 Clear Uv Protection Oil
From £27.30 inc. VAT
Briwax White Liming Wax
From £18.00 inc. VAT
Bona Craft Oil 2k
From £64.97 inc. VAT
Natural Oil Woodstain
From £28.67 inc. VAT
From £22.39 inc. VAT
Polyx-Oil Rapid Tints
From £35.56 inc. VAT
From £11.80 inc. VAT
Osmo Polyx Oil Clear
From £20.30 inc. VAT
Osmo Polyx Rapid Oil
From £35.08 inc. VAT
From £32.41 inc. VAT
Rustins Button Polish
From £8.28 inc. VAT
Rustins French Polish
From £4.99 inc. VAT
Uv-Protection Oil Tints
From £11.89 inc. VAT
Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil
From £27.00 inc. VAT
Osmo 420 Clear Uv Protection Oil Extra
From £27.30 inc. VAT