The Rustins Plastic Coating Outfit provides the toughest finish for all kinds of furniture and interior woodwork. Two-part clear cold cure lacquer for use on wood, hardboard, cork and plastic laminates, it provides exceptional adhesion, heat, solvent and abrasion resistance. Can be burnished to a mirror-like gloss or rubbed down to a smooth, satin finish with steel wool and wax.
Rustins Plastic Coating Outfit
Estimated dispatch 08/12/2023
A great finish choice for marquetry as it does not darken light-coloured veneers and does not yellow or craze on ageing.
- Hard-dry within 2 hours of application
- Rustins Plastic Coating conforms to The Articles in Contact with Food Regulations
- Complete outfit contains: 250ml Clear Plastic Coating, 63ml Hardener, 135ml Thinners and 63ml Burnishing Cream
- Covers approximately 4 square metres with one coat
- For use on wood, hardboard, cork & plastic laminates
- Two-part cold cure lacquer
- Fast drying
- Food safe
- Resistant to heat, solvents & abrasives
- Does not yellow or craze with age
- Express delivery on all orders once machined.
- Click & Collect is available from our Falmouth store.
- All orders are expertly packed to ensure against damages.
- Delivery costs will be automatically calculated using the weight, size and delivery location of your order so delivery rates will vary.
Palletised Delivery Information
- Due to the size and weight of goods, some items will be sent via a roadside palletised delivery.
- We will contact you prior to dispatch to arrange a convenient weekday delivery.
- If a large curtain-sided lorry (the size of a double-decker bus) is unable to access/vacate your premises or pull-up outside the property (restricted access) your pallet may be sent on a ‘Book-In’ service, which means your local depot will contact you and arrange a date and suitable delivery transport with you. Your local delivery depot will call the next working day after dispatch to book the delivery with you for delivery within 5 working days.
- If a large curtain-sided lorry (the size of a double-decker bus) is able to access your premises and pull up outside the property, your pallet can be delivered on the next weekday suitable for you. Please let us know by 11:00 am the day before, so that we can dispatch in time.
Please be aware, if a forklift is unavailable at the delivery address (e.g. a residential address) people will be required to unload from the pallet by hand. This is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
We use a third-party courier service who have a strict policy on abuse or harassment towards their drivers. In any case where there is abuse or harassment, the driver is within their rights to refuse delivery.
It is your responsibility to dispose of all packaging and pallets, this is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
Please download Pallettrack's Home Delivery guide for more information on their roadside delivery service.
- If you wish to arrange a collection with a courier of your choice then we are more than happy to package the goods for you. Please email us your full cutting list for specific prices and estimated weight and dimensions.
- Contactless collection is an option for any order. Our collections take place at our workshop in Falmouth, Cornwall between the hours of 9 am-4 pm any weekday excluding bank holidays.
- We will contact you once the goods are ready to collect, so a convenient timeslot can be arranged.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Bickland Business Centre
Tregoniggie Industrial Estate
Bickland Water Road
Please see our full returns policy in our terms of supply document (Clause 9)