Current Lead Times
Most of our machined timbers are now on a 10 working day lead time, our Extra Wide Timber is on a 12 working day lead time & our Cut to Size & Full Wood Sheets are on a 8 working day lead time.
Shop items such as Wood Care, Hardware & Adhesives will generally be on a 2-10 working day lead time dependant on stock. You are more than welcome to check on individual shop items' current lead times.
Quick Delivery Information
- Express delivery on all orders once machined.
- Click & Collect available from our Falmouth store.
- All orders expertly packed to ensure against damages.
- All standard, machined to size orders will be dispatched within 15 working days (subject to stock availability).
- Extra Wide orders will be dispatched within 20 working days (subject to stock availability).
- Oils, Treatments & Accessories have a lower flat rate delivery charge (excluding Timber Sample Fan, Wood Plugs & Jointing Biscuits where costs may vary).
- Delivery costs will be automatically calculated using the weight, size and delivery location of your order so delivery rates will vary. Please view the checkout and enter your postcode to get a full price on delivery for your order.
Palletised Delivery Information
Please download Pallettrack's Home Delivery guide for more information on their roadside delivery service.
- Due to the size and weight of goods, some items will be sent via a roadside palletised delivery. Pallet deliveries start from £52.90.
- We will contact you prior to dispatch to arrange a convenient delivery weekday; you will have an option of an AM (8am-12.30pm) or a PM (12 noon - 5.30pm) delivery slot.
- If a large curtain sided lorry (size of a double-decker bus) is unable to access/vacate your premises or pull-up outside the property (restricted access) your pallet may be sent on a ‘Book-In’ service, which means your local depot will contact you and arrange a date and suitable delivery transport with you. Your local delivery depot will call the next working day after dispatch to book in the delivery with you for delivery within 5 working days.
- If a large curtain sided lorry (size of a double-decker bus) is able to access your premises and pull-up outside the property, your pallet can be delivered on the next week day suitable for you. Please let us know by 11:00am the day before, so that we can dispatch in time.
Please be aware, if a forklift is unavailable at the delivery address (e.g. a residential address) people will be required to unload from the pallet by hand. This is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
We use a third party courier service who have a strict policy on abuse or harassment towards their drivers. In any case where there is abuse or harassment the driver is within their rights to refuse delivery.
It is your responsibility to dispose of all packaging and pallets, this is for the health and safety of the delivery driver.
**Please be aware that we are experiencing unexpected delays due to a national shortage of drivers, if this is going to affect your delivery we will notify you before dispatch**
- If you wish to arrange a collection with a courier of your choice then we are more than happy to package the goods for you. Please email us your full cutting list for specific prices and an estimated weight and dimension.
- Contactless collection is an option for any order. Our collections take place at our workshop in Falmouth, Cornwall between the hours of 8am-5pm any weekday excluding bank holidays.
- We will contact you once the goods are ready to collect in order to arrange a convenient timeslot for contactless collections. At this point you will have the option of an hour long collection slot.
Please note that any price estimates given above are for mainland UK Delivery, excepting the highlands, and are excluding VAT.